The Best Flash Ever The Best Flash Ever

Title says all...

With its delightful, bold humor, this animation pleases the majority of we, Newgrounders, and the title says it all.

all my 5 r belon 2 dis!!!

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Simple and Awesome

I love the simplicity and the storyline. The graphics might be minimal but hell, who cares? As long as it's comely and the jokes are funny, it's one heck of a ride!

why dogs hate fat people why dogs hate fat people

Not Terribly Funny

While the art can certainly be improved (no doubt about that), the storyline is kinda boring and too predictable. Hone both your artistic and storywriting skills and you'll be an amazing Flash animator.

peT-the-dead responds:

Yes the art could have been better. But I thouht the storyline was okay, considering that this is just a short.

Anyway Thanks for the helpful review!

Prison Brake: TNP Prison Brake: TNP

Woah, Music is too Loud!

The game was okay but the music was too loud and it wasn't mutable. Hopefully, you can fix that :S

Mouse Under Siege Mouse Under Siege

All Your Base are Belong to Us

I liked the idea of being under siege by stickmens, giving a new whole level to the repetitive mouse avoider genre. It will be more helpful if there is a score counter and a larger variety of enemies. I like the graphics, pretty vector-ish and colorful and vibrant.

In other words, Eggy, you are da man.

Sprite Smash Sprite Smash

House MD Rocks and so is this game too!

This is the first time a game actually has House as a cameo. Good job :D

The fighting system needs to be more polished and we definetely need instructions. Other than that, it's epic.

When I Wake When I Wake

Don't Stop Doing Lyrical Pieces!

It is pleasing to hear such great vocals. I love the beats in the music and all of them ties really well. You should make more lyrical pieces instead of doing non-lyrical pieces.

P.S. If you can, could you give me some tips on singing? It will be great :)

MilkMan-Dan responds:

ProTip For Aspiring Singers: Get a really nice microphone, and take the time to find the key you sing best in. Also... lessons. But me... I hate lessons of any type. So if you have the patience go for it mate.
Glad you liked the song.

Sincerely,
MMD

Holy Pirate Crusaders Holy Pirate Crusaders

Arr!

Matey, this great song! Arr!

Great transition from calm to intense and psychotic mood. I dig it real good. Nice job.

To the End of The World To the End of The World

Rock On, Dude!

I can perfectly picture this song as a battle theme song for a game. It's an interesting, fast-paced song which I like a lot. Keep on making great songs!

cazok responds:

I'm glad so many people think's this song would fit in a boss battle.
Generally I'm a big fan of boss battle themes because they work as musical highlights in most games. The battle scenes are what people remember.
Thanks for your vote and review!
More boss battles coming up in a short time.